To get a report with the vehicle history, it is enough to know the VIN code of the vehicle.
This is a unique number of car, made up of 17 characters, divided into 3 parts - World Manufacturer Index (3 characters), a descriptive part (6 characters) and a distinctive part (8 characters). Typical location: Under the windscreen, on the left side of the dashboard and the driver's door.
In the search bar on the main page, enter VIN, click the "CHECK CAR" button. This will open a short vehicle report. To get full information, enter your email address and pay for "Order a Full Report" service.
Main advantages of Autodna Service:
• Checking takes only 2 minutes
• It is enough to know the VIN number
• You can check the machines with on steering wheel left and right
• Over 14 official sources (road police, Easto, FCS, FTS, banks, car dealers, etc.)
• Maximum data on the machine: from restrictions and fines to the history of runs and repairs
• Free Technical Assistance
• Applications for Android
An autodna check report just a few steps away. Simply enter the VIN number of a car in the search bar and click CHECK CAR.